MIDDLE AGES PLANT.
Garden porch is an old cultural plant and was growing the Middle Ages. The leaves are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E. The mildly acidic leaves are used, for example, spinach, in soups or in salads. Can also be frozen after swelling. Pick leaves and dilute stalks afterwards. Leave a few leaves at the base of the plant and it will continue to grow. Thrives in nutritious, muddy and shallow soil in warm conditions. Keep the soil moist.
For transplanting after frost.
On warm soil. Water the sowing surface before sowing. Keep the seed moist until the seeds cave.
THE LEAVES ARE RICH IN OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS AND VITAMIN E.
EASY GROW ASSORTED VEGGIE PATCH ROLL-OUT SEED MATS
- Roll-out mats for growing vegetables
- Pre-seeded for easy planting and better germination
- Designed for insect and pest protection
- Can be cut to a needed size or shape
- Eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable
- Can be grown in- or outdoors
- Require full to partial sun
MUDDY AND SHALLOW SOIL IN WARM CONDITION.
- Grow your own veggies
- NON-GMO seeds
- Cut to any size
- No assembly required
Simply roll out on loosened soil & water! No more seed packets or tools needed!
|EAN CODE||73500030909 91|
|Latin name:||Portulaca oleracea L.|
|Number of seeds:||50|
|Dimensions:||10cm x 20cm|
|Plant Class:||Annual (A)|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||ca. 0.1 kg|
SEASONAL FEATURES FOR PURSLANE
|Roll out||Roll out|
HOW TO GROW
- Prepare the garden bed and remove any stones
- Roll out the pre-seeded planting and cultivation textile /mat
- Please do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water well, keep moist and weed free
- Harvest and enjoy!
- Plant in spring after the last frost (soil temperature at least 65F)
- Prepare pot or garden area (full to partial sun)
- Cut mat to any size needed
- Do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water immediately, keep area moist
- Do not use fertilizer!
- Water twice a day
- Seeds should sprout after 2-4 weeks
- Vegetables will appear 6-7 weeks after sprouting
You may also be interested in:
Chikory, Dill, Cucumber, Cabbage Rutabaga, Turnip, Chard, Melon, Carrot, Parsnip, Paprika, Parsley, Leek, Radish, Black radish, Beetroot, Spinach, Lettuce, Celery, Squash, Pumpkin Tomato, Salsify.