HARVEST THE LEAVES DILUTE.
Greek oregano is considered the best of all oregano varieties. It has a strong, delicious taste. Harvest the leaves dilute. Excellent for various tomato dishes. With its white flowers it also fits as a border plant in the discount. Thrives best in well-drained light soil and in a protected warm position. Cover the plant during the winter.
So sparsely moist soil. Set in room temp. Keep moist. After emergence, set light and cooler. Use extra lighting for early seeding. When the plants are big enough to handle, put about 5 / pot, in fertilized soil. Soften the plants, before planting.
FAST GROWING, EASY GROWING AND RICH
EASY GROW ASSORTED VEGGIE PATCH ROLL-OUT SEED MATS
- Roll-out mats for growing vegetables
- Pre-seeded for easy planting and better germination
- Designed for insect and pest protection
- Can be cut to a needed size or shape
- Eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable
- Can be grown in- or outdoors
- Require full to partial sun
GREEK SEASONING FAVORITE
- Grow your own veggies
- NON-GMO seeds
- Cut to any size
- No assembly required
Simply roll out on loosened soil & water! No more seed packets or tools needed!
|EAN CODE||73500030910 66|
|Latin name:||Origanum vulgare ssp. hirtum|
|Material and Contents per Patch:|
|Dimension:||30cm x 40cm|
|Plant Class:||Annual (A)|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||ca. 0.1 kg|
SEASONAL FEATURES FOR OREGANO
|Roll out||Roll out|
HOW TO GROW
- Prepare the garden bed and remove any stones
- Roll out the pre-seeded planting and cultivation textile /mat
- Please do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water well, keep moist and weed free
- Harvest and enjoy!
- Plant in spring after the last frost (soil temperature at least 65F)
- Prepare pot or garden area (full to partial sun)
- Cut mat to any size needed
- Do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water immediately, keep area moist
- Do not use fertilizer!
- Water twice a day
- Seeds should sprout after 2-4 weeks
- Vegetables will appear 6-7 weeks after sprouting
You may also be interested in:
Chikory, Dill, Cucumber, Cabbage Rutabaga, Turnip, Chard, Melon, Carrot, Parsnip, Paprika, Parsley, Leek, Radish, Black radish, Beetroot, Spinach, Lettuce, Celery, Squash, Pumpkin Tomato, Salsify.