ORANGE THYME THRIVES IN GUTTERS, PREFERABLY LEAN SOIL.
The dark green leaves are aromatic and have a fresh citrus flavor. Light-grown, ever green spice plant with light pink flowers that attract bees and other insects. The dark green leaves are aromatic and have a fresh citrus flavor. Withstand drought; suitable for slopes, walls and stone sections. The leaves are used fresh or dried. Harvest after hand. For drying, whole twigs are picked before flowering. Thrives in gutters, preferably lean soil.
So sparse on moist seeded soil. Keep moist. Set lightly at room temperature. Replace after emergence, one to several plants / pot with sandy soil. Place light and cool.
FOR DRYING, WHOLE TWIGS ARE PICKED BEFORE FLOWERING.
EASY GROW ASSORTED VEGGIE PATCH ROLL-OUT SEED MATS
- Roll-out mats for growing vegetables
- Pre-seeded for easy planting and better germination
- Designed for insect and pest protection
- Can be cut to a needed size or shape
- Eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable
- Can be grown in- or outdoors
- Require full to partial sun
- Grow your own veggies
- NON-GMO seeds
- Cut to any size
- No assembly required
Simply roll out on loosened soil & water! No more seed packets or tools needed!
|EAN CODE||73500030909 46|
|Product name:||Orange Thyme|
|Latin name:||Thymus Fragrantissimus|
|Material and Contents per patch:||
|Dimension:||10cm x 20cm|
|Plant Class:||Annual (A)|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||0.1 kg|
SEASONAL FEATURES FOR ORANGE THYME
|Roll out||Roll out|
HOW TO GROW
- Prepare the garden bed and remove any stones
- Roll out the pre-seeded planting and cultivation textile /mat
- Please do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water well, keep moist and weed free
- Harvest and enjoy!
- Plant in spring after the last frost (soil temperature at least 65F)
- Prepare pot or garden area (full to partial sun)
- Cut mat to any size needed
- Do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water immediately, keep area moist
- Do not use fertilizer!
- Water twice a day
- Seeds should sprout after 2-4 weeks
- Vegetables will appear 6-7 weeks after sprouting
You may also be interested in:
Chikory, Dill, Cucumber, Cabbage Rutabaga, Turnip, Chard, Melon, Carrot, Parsnip, Paprika, Parsley, Leek, Radish, Black radish, Beetroot, Spinach, Lettuce, Celery, Squash, Pumpkin Tomato, Salsify.