LOW PLANT WITH INSIGNIFICANT WHITE FLOWERS
Lovely mix of different lettuce varieties, ‘American Brauner’, ‘Salad Bowl’, ‘Red Salad Bowl’, ‘Lollo rossa’, ‘Australische Gele’ and ‘Rouge Grenobloise’. Suitable for growing in dense rows. Fast growing, easy growing and rich. Repeat sowing at 1-2v intervals, giving access to fresh lettuce leaves throughout the summer. Can also be grown in pot on eg balcony. Thrives best in muddy, moisturizing and well drained soil. Water regularly.
So many seeds / pot. Cover with plastic or place in mini greenhouse and keep the seed moist. After emergence, set light and cool. Transplant after frost.
FAST GROWING, EASY GROWING AND SWEET
EASY GROW ASSORTED VEGGIE PATCH ROLL-OUT SEED MATS
- Roll-out mats for growing vegetables
- Pre-seeded for easy planting and better germination
- Designed for insect and pest protection
- Can be cut to a needed size or shape
- Eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable
- Can be grown in- or outdoors
- Require full to partial sun
RECOMMENDED BY HERBALISTS TO LOWER HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND COMBAT HEADACHES, AND NEURALGIA.
- Grow your own veggies
- NON-GMO seeds
- Cut to any size
- No assembly required
Simply roll out on loosened soil & water! No more seed packets or tools needed!
|EAN CODE||73500030910 11|
|Product name:||Sweet marjoram|
|Latin name:||Origanum majorana L.|
|Plant position:||Full Sun|
|Material and Contents per Patch:||
|Dimension:||10cm x 25cm|
|Plant Class:||Annual (A)|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||0.1 kg|
SEASONAL FEATURES FOR SWEET MARJOJAM
|Roll out||Roll out||Roll out|
HOW TO GROW
- Prepare the garden bed and remove any stones
- Roll out the pre-seeded planting and cultivation textile /mat
- Please do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water well, keep moist and weed free
- Harvest and enjoy!
- Plant in spring after the last frost (soil temperature at least 65F)
- Prepare pot or garden area (full to partial sun)
- Cut mat to any size needed
- Do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water immediately, keep area moist
- Do not use fertilizer!
- Water twice a day
- Seeds should sprout after 2-4 weeks
- Vegetables will appear 6-7 weeks after sprouting
You may also be interested in:
Chikory, Dill, Cucumber, Cabbage Rutabaga, Turnip, Chard, Melon, Carrot, Parsnip, Paprika, Parsley, Leek, Radish, Black radish, Beetroot, Spinach, Lettuce, Celery, Squash, Pumpkin Tomato, Salsify.