GROW YOUR OWN NUTRITIOUS VEGETABLE GARDEN!
- Just roll out these pre-seeded mats/textile and water.
- No tools or lengthy prep work required.
- Provides nutritious food.
- Cut to any size – Easy to form.
- No guesswork about seed spacing or depth.
- The premium seeds are uniformly distributed in the 100% biodegradable cellulose textile (mat) that also acts as a weed barrier.
- Quick germination process. Germinates in only days.
- Easy to maintain.
ROLL OUT VEGGIE PATCH - LETTUCE
TURFquick offers mixes of lettuces balanced for color, texture, flavor, and uniform maturity. Our lettuce mixes can be harvested at 3–6 weeks for use on their own in, or in combination with other salad mix ingredients. Our lettuce and greens mixes are also known as “mesclun mix” or “spring mix.” Each of these mixes pairs well with our diverse selection of greens mixes and edible flowers.
ALL IN ONE
SALAD BABY LEAVES MIXED
We want you, our customer, to be 100% satisfied with all of our products, tools, and supplies.
If anything you purchase from us proves unsatisfactory, we will either replace the item or refund the purchase price.
Simply roll out on loosened soil & water! No more seed packets or tools needed!
LETTUCE SEEDS MIXES
|EAN CODE||73500039150 34|
|Product name:||Lettuce Mixes – Salad Mixes 1 m2.|
|Material and Contents per sq m.||
|Initial Order Quantity:||20 pcs|
|Dimension:||0.80 x 1,2 m = 1 square meters (m2).|
|Plant Class:||Annual (A)|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||0.11 kg|
SEASONAL FEATURES FOR LETTUCE MIXES OR SALAD MIXES
|Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out|
HOW TO GROW
- Prepare the garden bed and remove any stones
- Roll out the pre-seeded planting and cultivation textile /mat
- Please do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water well, keep moist and weed free
- Harvest and enjoy!
- Plant in spring after the last frost (soil temperature at least 65F)
- Prepare pot or garden area (full to partial sun)
- Cut mat to any size needed
- Do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water immediately, keep area moist
- Do not use fertilizer!
- Water twice a day
- Seeds should sprout after 2-4 weeks
- Vegetables will appear 6-7 weeks after sprouting