How to install TURFquick Biologically Degradable Pre-seeded Cultivation and Planting Textile.
How to use our products - Installation guide !
2. Remove stones and unwanted vegetation.
3. Match and shape the terrain thoroughly. The TURFquick® planting textile will adapt to it once watered and will follow the shapes you have chosen.
4. Remember that the TURFquick® planting textile is very thin and flexible so that it can be applied not only in flat surfaces but also in slopes and curved lands.
5. Press the ground to create a firm surface that resists walking carefully on it. This will prevent the soil from sinking or warping if, for example, heavy rains or the passage of people over it.
Handling and Care:
Planting Textile Contains:
- Cellulose fibers of wood with natural pigmented organic color
Grass Seeds Mixtures:
- High-quality seed mixtures for different needs and climates, supplied by DLF Seeds and tested by SCANTURF and SCANGREEN, the programs of the seed industry and researchers in Scandinavia.
- Marathon Organic Combine Manure (NPK 12-7-4) Nitrogen Ammonium
- Flower mixtures do not hold fertilizer
How to install TURFquick and care of the lawn