How to install TURFquick Biologically Degradable Pre-seeded Cultivation and Planting Textile.
How to use our products - Installation guide !
2. Remove stones and unwanted vegetation.
3. Match and shape the terrain thoroughly. The TURFquick® planting textile will adapt to it once watered and will follow the shapes you have chosen.
4. Remember that the TURFquick® planting textile is very thin and flexible so that it can be applied not only in flat surfaces but also in slopes and curved lands.
5. We can recommend that you add 10cm to 20cm planting soil which can then be packed with a cylinder roller. Before you roll out Turfquick make sure there is a flat surface. This will prevent the soil from sinking or tilting, for example, in heavy rain or footprints.
If you do a good foundation work then it will be a top result.
Handling and Care:
Planting Textile Contains:
- Cellulose fibers of wood with natural pigmented organic color
Grass Seeds Mixtures:
- High-quality seed mixtures for different needs and climates, supplied by DLF Seeds and tested by SCANTURF and SCANGREEN, the programs of the seed industry and researchers in Scandinavia.
- Organic Combine Manure (NPK)
- Flower mixtures do not hold fertilizer
How to install TURFquick and care of the lawn