How To Use Our Products - Installation Guide !
Helpful Tips For Blankets and Mats :
Our seeds will begin to grow in 7 to 14 days (14 to 21 days for Kikuyu Grass).
For new grass you want to be sure the grass has reached at least 8 – 9 cm in height, if not more, before cutting for the first time.
This should take about 3 weeks, so be patient! When you are able to cut for the first time, you will want to make sure you follow good cutting techniques and mow high.
If you have some doubt, please read our FAQ, TURFquick products must be watered always after laying.
2. Remove stones and unwanted vegetation. Rake the surface porous.
3. Match and shape the terrain thoroughly. The TURFquick® planting textile or fabric will adapt to it once watered and will follow the shapes you have chosen.
5. We can recommend that you can add at least 15 cm to 20 cm of black dirt soil which can then be packed with a cylinder roller.
Before you roll out Turfquick make sure there is a flat surface. This will prevent the soil from sinking or tilting, for example, in heavy rain or footprints.
If you do a good foundation work then it will be a top result.
How to lay a lawn!
Rake the surface porous and prepare
Roll out the fabric and cover it with soil
7. Try inserting the planting textile about 2-3 centimeters between each piece, so you don’t leave space between them. If necessary, keep the planting textile in place with biodegradable stakes, which can be purchased in our store.
8. Use a pair of scissors to cut and adapt the planting textile to the shape of the ground on which it is being applied. If there are trees, plants, edges, figures and more, just cut the planting textile adapting it to the existing elements.
Please do not cover it with more than 1 cm of soil.
9. Water the Turfquick® planting textile abundantly until it soaks. This is necessary so that it adapts to the terrain and remains subject to it. And that’s it! Continue watering daily ( three times a day), and in a 1 to 2 weeks, you will observe the first outbreaks.
Water it three times a day
Frequent watering is crucial to growing success, keep our blanket or mat constantly wet for the first three weeks and until well established. Failure to keep TURfquick moistened will reduce germination percentage.