RICH IN VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Well-known, light-grown and vitamin-rich sandwich spread. Cultivated indoors yearround. Sow and harvest at regular intervals. Each seed gives only one “seed”, so it consumes relatively much seed. Fun and nice, suitable for children who want to try on their own cultivation. Fine and good as green for Easter decorations with chickens and the like.
So on top of a thin layer of moist soil, moistened paper, cotton, sand or peat. The layer need only be 1 cm thick. Keep the seed moist at all times. Harvest 7- 10 days after sowing.
EASY GROW ASSORTED VEGGIE PATCH ROLL-OUT SEED MATS
- Roll-out mats for growing vegetables
- Pre-seeded for easy planting and better germination
- Designed for insect and pest protection
- Can be cut to a needed size or shape
- Eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable
- Can be grown in- or outdoors
- Require full to partial sun
FAST GROWING, EASY GROWING AND RICH
- Grow your own veggies
- NON-GMO seeds
- Cut to any size
- No assembly required
Simply roll out on loosened soil & water! No more seed packets or tools needed!
|EAN CODE||73500030910 42|
|Product name:||Garden Cress|
|Latin name:||Lepidium sativum|
|Plant position:||Sun to semi-shade|
|Material and Contents per Patch:||
|Dimension:||10cm x 20cm|
|Plant Class:||Annual (A)|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||0.1 kg|
SEASONAL FEATURES FOR GARDEN CRESS
|Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out|
HOW TO GROW
- Prepare the garden bed and remove any stones
- Roll out the pre-seeded planting and cultivation textile /mat
- Please do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water well, keep moist and weed free
- Harvest and enjoy!
- Plant in spring after the last frost (soil temperature at least 65F)
- Prepare pot or garden area (full to partial sun)
- Cut mat to any size needed
- Do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water immediately, keep area moist
- Do not use fertilizer!
- Water twice a day
- Seeds should sprout after 2-4 weeks
- Vegetables will appear 6-7 weeks after sprouting
You may also be interested in:
Chikory, Dill, Cucumber, Cabbage Rutabaga, Turnip, Chard, Melon, Carrot, Parsnip, Paprika, Parsley, Leek, Radish, Black radish, Beetroot, Spinach, Lettuce, Celery, Squash, Pumpkin Tomato, Salsify.