Flower Meadow & Grass Seeds Mix
These are special seed mixes consisting of wildflower and lawn seeds. A meadow grown from this mix will be low-maintenance, and you will be able to mow it once the flowering has finished. Plants specially selected for these mixes flower throughout the warm season and attract bees, butterflies, and other insects to the homestead. 20-31 different types of flowers dominate in each mix.
Wildflower meadows are easy-to-grow and are perfect for landscaping slopes or places with less walking activity.
Find the right mixture for every application here.
Make your choice
Perfect for landscaping slopes
Prenneial seedling with 28 Swedish flowers
- Perennial flower mixture.
- Wild flowers of Swedish origin.
- Better biodiversity – 28 different species.
- Easy to maintain.
Butterfly and Bumblebee
25 Blooming species with a lot of pollen and nectar
- Suitable for sandy or clay soil.
- Butterfly food from spring to fall.
- Single and perennial species.
- Attracts bees and other insects.
Wildflowers for a balanced ecosystem in roughs and borders
- Several species which contain nectar, attractive for insects.
- Colourful and flower during the growing season
- Wildflowers for roughs and borders.
Palatable and healthy for grazing animals
- For a biodiverse pasture.
- Suitable for cutting and grazing .
- Perfect in combination with Nutriherb or Horse master.