COLOUR BOOST 2 - HIGH-IMPACT ANNUALS WILDFLOWER MIXTURE
- Natural meadow.
- Alternative to lawn.
- Never add nutritions.
- 1 year summer flowers.
- Colorful flower sea.
- Long flowering time.
- 11 different flowering species / varieties.
The fields flowers mixtures offered by us consist of approximately 12 different wildflowers that differ in color and growth. It is a mix of annual and perennial types. Some of the species are:
- Sweet Alyssum
- Dwarf Morning Glory
- California Poppy
- Farewell to Spring
- Virginia Stocks
- Mexican Marigold
- China Aster
- Pot Marigold
- Designed to create enhanced, attractive amenity spaces.
- Provides essential food source and habitat for many species of animals and pollinating insects.
- Cost saving compared to more traditional bedding schemes.
- Sown directly onto the site.
- Requires little irrigation, fertiliser / chemical application.
- Low maintenance throughout the season.
- Sowing rate for all Colour Boost mixtures 3-5g/m2.
100% flower seed mixtures are notoriously difficult to sow when applying at just a few grams per m2. To ensure even sowing and correct application rates, we use corn skin granule as a carrier is recommended. This is natural and biodegradable.
PLANTING - TIME OF ROLL OUT
TURFquick Meadow can be rolled out from April to September, but the best time is late summer. That way the herbs natural rhythm is used. Many herbs grow the next spring after sowing, when the winter cold, which causes the flowers dormancy, is over.
We do not recommend that you roll out TURFquick Fields meadow directly onto an existing lawn.
CARING FOT FLOWERING FIELDS
In general, flowering fields should only be mowed once a year during the late summer, after the main flowering period. Mowing should be carried out with a rotary or flail mower, and the cut material should be removed from the area. Fields of flowers should not be fertilized. If large quantities of unwanted plants appear during the first year, it may be necessary to mow the field twice, mowing for the first time before the unwanted species spread their seeds.
* We reserve ourselves for sold-out varieties. Changes may occur in the composition of the mixtures. Every cubic meter consists of 3-4 flower seed mixtures
Characteristics on a scale from 10-100, where 100 is best
CREATE BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES OR SEED BED
FIELD FLOWERS TO GROW IN THE GARDEN
|EAN CODE||73500030901 68|
|Product name:||Field Flowers 5 m2.|
|Material and Contents per sq m.||
|Initial Order Quantity:||20 pcs|
|Dimension:||0.40 x 12.50 m = 5 square meters (m2).|
|Attribute:||Perennial Wildflower Mixture|
|Plant Class:||Hardy Annual|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||0.7 kg|
FIELD FLOWERS ANNUAL SEEDS MIXTURE COMPOSITION
|Common Name||Scientific Name||Germination Time||Temperature Range for Germination||Flowering Colour||Height cm||Bloom Time||Water||Maintenance|
|Sweet Alyssum||Lobularia maritima||15 to 20 days.||Between 18 and 23 °C||Lilac, white||15-30||April to June||Dry to Medium||Medium|
|Cornflower||Centaurea cyanus||7 to 21 days.||Between 16 and 21 °C||Blue, pink, white||40-85||May to July||Medium||Low|
|Corn Poppy||Papaver Rhoeas||14 to 21 days.||Between 24 and 26 °C||Red||30-60||June to September||Medium||Low|
|Garden Tickseed||Coreopsis tinctoria||15 to 20 days. .||Between 21 and 23 °C||Red and Yellow||30-100||April to May||Low||Low|
|Showy baby´s breath||Gypsophila elegans||7 to 14 days.||Between 18 and 23 °C||White, lilac, red||35-50||April to May||Average||Low|
|California Poppy||Eschscholzia californica||10 to 15 days.||Between 18 and 21 °C||Orange, yellow||30-45||June to July||Medium||Low|
|Flax||Linum grandiflorum||About 10 days.||Between 7 and 10 °C||Blue, red||15-30||May to August||Medium||Low|
|Pot Marigold||Calendula officinalis||5 to 10 days.||Between 10 and 18 °C||Orange, yellow||30-60||May to June||Medium||Medium|
|California Bluebell||Phacelia campanularia||15 to 30 days.||Between 10 to 14 °C||Bright blue to purple||15-45||February to June||Average||Low|
|Garden Cosmos||Cosmos bipinnatus||7 to 10 days.||Between 20 to 22 °C||Shades of purple and white||30-120||June to Frost||Average||Low|
|Blanket flower||Gaillardia pulchella||10 to 17 days.||Between 20 to 22 °C||Purple, white, pink||60-75||June to July||Average||Low|
Package of Perennial Wildflower Seeds 99% Pure Live Seed
Grow a garden filled with an array of colorful perennial wildflowers with our specialty Perennial Wildflower Mixture. This specialty blend contains 12 of our most popular selling perennial flowers. Favorites such as California Poppy, Corn Flower, Farewell to Spring & Mexican Marigold are included. The Perennial Wildflower Mixture will produce flowers in practically every color of the rainbow, from red, orange, yellow, blue and more. When fully grown, the plants range in height from 20 centimeters, up to 105 centimeters tall. The average growth for most of the plants is around 15 centimeters to 60 centimeters tall.
Perennial wildflowers will establish a deep root system in its initial year of growth. The plants will then wilt on the surface with the first killing frost, regrowing the following Spring season to display hundreds upon hundreds of gorgeous & colorful flowers, all summer long. Many wildflowers will also readily self seed, creating new plants the following year as well. Because of the colorful nature of this mixture, hummingbirds, bumblebees, honeybees and butterflies will all be attracted to the garden.
Purchase Fields Flowers Annual Seeds
Sow In Black Dirt
Watch Them Grow
A few reminders in response to some of the reviews.
- This seed mixture DOES contain approximately 2500+ seeds. Most are tiny seeds. Each tiny seed has the potential to grow into a full size plant that spreads at least 6 inches wide.
- This mixture of seed is obtained from one of the top seed producers in the world. All seeds are fresh and DO grow if you plant them as instructed. Intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
- Surface sowing these seeds to the top of a fresh layer of black dirt is best and will improve your growing results. Mist them daily so that the soil is moist and provide an area of full sunlight.
- IF you sow these seeds in mulch, sandy soils, clay based soils, rocky soils or any other soil aside from black dirt, you risk POOR RESULTS from your wildflower project.