SUITABLE FOR BOTH KRONDILL AS A DILL
Thrives best in a nutrient-rich. Pick leaves by hand, about 1 month. after emergence. Repeat sowing every few weeks to have long access to aphids. Good to freeze. If you want krondill, sowing should be done by May. Chondrill (planting distance 15-20cm) is harvested at the end of flowering. Thrives best in a nutrient-rich, shutter-free, moisturizing and well-drained soil. Change the planting site every year. Water when dry.
Early, as soon as the soil can be used-Aug. Water the sow before sowing. Important to keep the seed moist.
Lettuce seeds do not heal at temp.
above + 20° C.
EASY GROW ASSORTED VEGGIE PATCH ROLL-OUT SEED MATS
- Roll-out mats for growing vegetables
- Pre-seeded for easy planting and better germination
- Designed for insect and pest protection
- Can be cut to a needed size or shape
- Eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable
- Can be grown in- or outdoors
- Require full to partial sun
IF YOU WANT KRONDILL, SOWING SHOULD BE DONE IN MAY.
DILL THAT FREEZE WELL - HAPPY MONEY SAVER
- Grow your own veggies
- NON-GMO seeds
- Cut to any size
- No assembly required
Simply roll out on loosened soil & water! No more seed packets or tools needed!
|EAN CODE||73500030909 39|
|Latin name:||Anethum graveolens L|
|Material and Contents per Patch:|
|Dimension:||10cm x 20cm|
|Plant Class:||Annual (A)|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||ca. 0.1 kg|
SEASONAL FEATURES FOR DILL
|Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out|
HOW TO GROW
- Prepare the garden bed and remove any stones
- Roll out the pre-seeded planting and cultivation textile /mat
- Please do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water well, keep moist and weed free
- Harvest and enjoy!
- Plant in spring after the last frost (soil temperature at least 65F)
- Prepare pot or garden area (full to partial sun)
- Cut mat to any size needed
- Do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water immediately, keep area moist
- Do not use fertilizer!
- Water twice a day
- Seeds should sprout after 2-4 weeks
- Vegetables will appear 6-7 weeks after sprouting
You may also be interested in:
Chikory, Dill, Cucumber, Cabbage Rutabaga, Turnip, Chard, Melon, Carrot, Parsnip, Paprika, Parsley, Leek, Radish, Black radish, Beetroot, Spinach, Lettuce, Celery, Squash, Pumpkin Tomato, Salsify.