PROVIDES VITAMINS AND FIBRE IN YOUR CAT’S DIET.
Because hair is poorly digested and tends to accumulate during normal cat grooming, many cats develop “hairballs”. Free roaming cats may eat grass to make regurgitation of the foreign bodies easier. For housecats, Turfquick® Cat Grass provides vitamins, minerals and fiber, which may aid in the normal digestive processes. Most cats love to eat grass and Turfquick® Cat Grass brings the outdoors indoors.
PACKAGING AND CONTAINER ARE RECYCLABLE.
- All-round applicable!
- Close mowing tolerance down to 6 mm.
- Less fertilizers & pesticide.
- Higher disease resistance.
- Year round green.
HEALTHY SOLUTION FOR PETS. STOP THE YELLOW SPOTS.
- Put the soil in a flowerpot and lay the cat grass on top of the soil.
- Place tray in a warm and humid area away from direct sunlight.
- Grass will sprout after 5-10 days. Move pot to a bright location.
- Grass is ready when it reaches 10 cm (4”). Do not allow pet to eat textile (it has no nutritive value).
- Lush, Dark Green, Tall, Broad, Leaves
- Great As A First & Regular Cat Grass
- Improves Hydration
- Assists With Furballs
- Aids Digestion
- Creates A Stimulating Environment
|EAN CODE||73500030901 06|
|Product name:||Cat Grass.|
|Seed Type:||Regular Seeds|
|Plant position:||Keep in a warm location near window until germination|
|Material and Contents per patch:|
|Dimension:||10cm x 20cm|
|Plant Class:||Annual (A)|
|Net Weight:||Approx. 10 gm|
Web Designer 47.8%
Web Designer 50%
Web Designer 2.2%
Web Designer 90%
Characteristics on a scale from 10-100, where 100 is best
CAT GRASS BENEFITS:
- Fresh Cat Grass Seeds, Fast germinating seed.
- Nutritious and tasty with naturally sweet stems.
- Can help remove the cat in the intestines and stomach hair ball.
- Pure natural, no side effect, no adverse consequences, using a simple and convenient.
- Indoor and outdoor use, plant any time.
JUST ADD WATER!
100 % ORGANIC - NON-GMO SEEDS
- Guinea Pigs
CAT GRASS SEEDS MIXTURE COMPOSITION
|%||SPECIES OR SCIENTIFIC NAME||COMMON NAME||HEIGHT CM||BLOOM PERIOD||GERMINATION TIME||TEMPERATURE RANGE FOR GERMINATION|
|100||Thimothy||Phleum pratense||50-70||June to August||Within 7 and 14 days.||Around 20 °C|
Changes to mixtures
Occasionally, shortages of some varieties may occur throughout the season. We therefore reserve the right to replace varieties not available with a suitable alternative. Any alteration to the mixture will be clearly shown on the bag label.