BIODEGRADABLE MULCH FILM
Agriculture with TOD
TURFquick biodegradable mulch film is sold under the name TOD. TOD mulch film can be delivered in many different sizes and qualities, all depending on the type of crop that is going to be cultivated. ntact us for specific product information by using the brown text-box on this page.
TOD biodegradable mulch film for the Production of Vegetable Crops
TRADITIONAL AGRICULTURE METHOD
Polyethylene (PE) mulch films
Tomatoes are the world’s most-grown vegetable for the food processing industry. Farmers in many countries use polyethylene (PE) mulch films to increase the tomato yield by controlling weeds, soil temperature and water usage. Thin PE mulch films must be removed from soil after harvest: As it is often impossible to collect the films completely, PE film residues find their way into the soil and accumulate there, since they cannot be biodegraded by micro-organisms.
Plastic Mulches for the Production of Vegetable Crops
ADVANTAGE FOR FARMERS
A sustainable agricultural solution !!!
Advantages for Farmers:
- Increase soil temperature
- Speed up the germination and cultivation cycles
- Long-term nutritious soil
- Cost and labour efficient
- Eliminate or reduce the use of herbicides and pesticides
- Reduce water consumption
- Keep fertilizers and nutrients closer to the plant
- Prevent fruits & vegetables from direct contact with the soil
About TOD Mulch Film
TOD mulch films compared to traditional plastic:
- Biodegradable in soil
- Customized life span, tailored for different crops
- No removal necessary
- No disposal costs
- No residues like traditional plastic in the field
- Faster access to the field
- An efficient alternative, in both agronomic and environmental terms to traditional plastic film
- Saves time and therefore costs required to remove and dispose of traditional plastic film
- Offers a family of grades fit for purpose
- Flowers and plants
The laying of the film can be performed with the same equipment used for traditional plastic mulching films, being careful to reduce the tension of the roll during operation.
- Faster access to field after harvest
- Decrease of pollution caused by PE plastic in our environment
- Good LCA values
Sustainable agriculture: tried and tested in everyday farm work
Time is money and money is time.
If you using mulch for commercially cultivate tomato then use our TOD biodegradable mulch film and if you’re for a noncommercial purpose, then use dry grass, paddy straw, wheat straw, bark, wood chips, dry leaves, pine needles, sawdust.
|EAN CODE||73500030902 98|
|Product name:||Biodegradable Mulch Film TOD|
|Description||Mulch films are used to modify soil temperature, limit weed growth, prevent moisture loss, and improve crop yield as well as precocity.|
|Dimension or Sizes:||0.80 x 50 m = 40 square meters (m2).|
TOD is biodegradable in soil and has an average life span of 1 – 18 months, depending on the climate and temperatures.
|Material and Contents per sq m:||
|Break Down Time:||10-18 Months|
|Initial Order Quantity:||20 pcs.|
|Net Weight (Approx:||0.7 kg|