THRIVES IN NUTRITIOUS, WELL-DRAINED SOIL
Provides high harvest of smooth, green leaves with strong and aromatic scent. Use fresh leaves in tomato sauces, salads etc. The leaves can be frozen, but lose aroma. Pinch off the entire top and use the leaves. Basil is a heatloving plant and is suitable for growing in a pot in a sunny and warm position. Can also be sown in batches and grown indoors all year round, but needs extra lighting during winter. Thrives in nutritious, well-drained soil. Nourish regularly.
For planting out when the minimum night temperature is 15 ° C. Saw in moist seed soil. Set in room temp. Transplant 3-4 plants / pot in fertilized soil. Use extra lighting for early seeding.
EASY GROW ASSORTED VEGGIE PATCH ROLL-OUT SEED MATS
- Roll-out mats for growing vegetables
- Pre-seeded for easy planting and better germination
- Designed for insect and pest protection
- Can be cut to a needed size or shape
- Eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable
- Can be grown in- or outdoors
- Require full to partial sun
FAST GROWING, EASY GROWING AND RICH
EXCELLENT FOR GROWING INDOORS!
- Grow your own veggies
- NON-GMO seeds
- Cut to any size
- No assembly required
Simply roll out on loosened soil & water! No more seed packets or tools needed!
|EAN CODE||73500030910 04|
|Latin name:||Ocimum basilicum|
|Material and Contents per Patch:||
|Dimension:||10cm x 20cm|
|Plant Class:||Annual (A)|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||0.1 kg|
SEASONAL FEATURES FOR BASIL
|Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out|
HOW TO GROW
- Prepare the garden bed and remove any stones
- Roll out the pre-seeded planting and cultivation textile /mat
- Please do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water well, keep moist and weed free
- Harvest and enjoy!
- Plant in spring after the last frost (soil temperature at least 65F)
- Prepare pot or garden area (full to partial sun)
- Cut mat to any size needed
- Do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water immediately, keep area moist
- Do not use fertilizer!
- Water twice a day
- Seeds should sprout after 2-4 weeks
- Vegetables will appear 6-7 weeks after sprouting
You may also be interested in:
Chikory, Dill, Cucumber, Cabbage Rutabaga, Turnip, Chard, Melon, Carrot, Parsnip, Paprika, Parsley, Leek, Radish, Black radish, Beetroot, Spinach, Lettuce, Celery, Squash, Pumpkin Tomato, Salsify.