BABY LEAF LETTUCE - EASY TO GROW
Lovely mix of different lettuce varieties, ‘American Brauner’, ‘Salad Bowl’, ‘Red Salad Bowl’, ‘Lollo rossa’, ‘Australische Gele’ and ‘Rouge Grenobloise’. Suitable for growing in dense rows. Fast growing, easy growing and rich. Repeat sowing at 1-2v intervals, giving access to fresh lettuce leaves throughout the summer. Can also be grown in pot on eg balcony. Thrives best in muddy, moisturizing and well drained soil. Water regularly.
Early, as soon as the soil can be used-Aug. Water the sow before sowing. Important to keep the seed moist.
Lettuce seeds do not heal at temp.
above + 20° C.
EASY GROW ASSORTED VEGGIE PATCH ROLL-OUT SEED MATS
- Roll-out mats for growing vegetables
- Pre-seeded for easy planting and better germination
- Designed for insect and pest protection
- Can be cut to a needed size or shape
- Eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable
- Can be grown in- or outdoors
- Require full to partial sun
FAST GROWING, EASY GROWING AND RICH
SUITABLE FOR GROWING IN DENSE ROWS
- Grow your own veggies
- NON-GMO seeds
- Cut to any size
- No assembly required
BABY LEAF LETTUCE
|EAN CODE||73500030910 28|
|Product name:||Baby Leaf Mix 5 m2.|
|Latin name:||Lactuca sativa|
|Plant position:||Sun to semi-shade|
|Material and Contents per sq m.||
|Dimension:||10cm x 20cm|
|Plant Class:||Annual (A)|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||ca. 0.1 kg|
Simply roll out on loosened soil & water! No more seed packets or tools needed!
SEASONAL FEATURES FOR BABY LEAF MIX
|Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out|
HOW TO GROW BABY LEAF MIX
- Prepare the garden bed and remove any stones
- Roll out the pre-seeded planting and cultivation textile /mat
- Please do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water well, keep moist and weed free
- Harvest and enjoy!
- Plant in spring after the last frost (soil temperature at least 65F)
- Prepare pot or garden area (full to partial sun)
- Cut mat to any size needed
- Do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water immediately, keep area moist
- Do not use fertilizer!
- Water twice a day
- Seeds should sprout after 2-4 weeks
- Vegetables will appear 6-7 weeks after sprouting
You may also be interested in:
Chikory, Dill, Cucumber, Cabbage Rutabaga, Turnip, Chard, Melon, Carrot, Parsnip, Paprika, Parsley, Leek, Radish, Black radish, Beetroot, Spinach, Lettuce, Celery, Squash, Pumpkin Tomato, Salsify.