LETTUCE WITH A POWERFUL AND SPICY TASTE
Fantastic good in salads, preferably together with a little chevre, melon and walnuts. Can be grown both outdoors and in pot. Also excellent for growing indoors all year round, then the leaves get a milder taste. During high summer, the plant easily goes into flower – nip of any flower stems. For even supply of fresh and mustard, the seeding should be repeated every few weeks. Cover with nonwovens to prevent infestation of pests. Harvest gradually when the leaves are about 7 cm long.
Early, as soon as the soil can be used-Aug. Water the sow before sowing. Important to keep the seed moist.
Lettuce seeds do not heal at temp.
above + 20° C.
EASY GROW ASSORTED VEGGIE PATCH ROLL-OUT SEED MATS
- Roll-out mats for growing vegetables
- Pre-seeded for easy planting and better germination
- Designed for insect and pest protection
- Can be cut to a needed size or shape
- Eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable
- Can be grown in- or outdoors
- Require full to partial sun
EXCELLENT FOR GROWING INDOORS!
- Grow your own veggies
- NON-GMO seeds
- Cut to any size
- No assembly required
Simply roll out on loosened soil & water! No more seed packets or tools needed!
|EAN CODE||73500030909 60|
|Latin name:||Diplotaxis tenufolia Plant|
|Plant position:||Sun to semi-shade|
|Material and Contents per patch:||
|Dimension:||10cm x 20cm|
|Plant Class:||Annual (A)|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||0.1 kg|
SEASONAL FEATURES FOR ARUGULA MIX
|Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out||Roll out|
HOW TO GROW
- Prepare the garden bed and remove any stones
- Roll out the pre-seeded planting and cultivation textile /mat
- Please do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water well, keep moist and weed free
- Harvest and enjoy!
- Plant in spring after the last frost (soil temperature at least 65F)
- Prepare pot or garden area (full to partial sun)
- Cut mat to any size needed
- Do not Cover the mat with soil!
- Water immediately, keep area moist
- Do not use fertilizer!
- Water twice a day
- Seeds should sprout after 2-4 weeks
- Vegetables will appear 6-7 weeks after sprouting
You may also be interested in:
Chikory, Dill, Cucumber, Cabbage Rutabaga, Turnip, Chard, Melon, Carrot, Parsnip, Paprika, Parsley, Leek, Radish, Black radish, Beetroot, Spinach, Lettuce, Celery, Squash, Pumpkin Tomato, Salsify.