Geomat | 3D Armour
Erosion of soil from slopes, embankments and channels easily results in damage or pollution. Naturally growing vegetation alone cannot prevent erosion or offer long-term and full-scale reliability for its limited retention qualities. When there is a high risk of erosion, grass and other vegetation will be ruled out. But with the help of 3D geomat, vegetation can withstand these risks that are generally caused by wind and rain and thus changed into stable and fully grown green surfaces.
3D geomat is three dimensional polymer mat made of entangled UV stabilized polyamide or polypropylene monofilaments fused together at their intersections. In general, our clients choose black 3D geomat because it provides thermal protection and holds water for plantings’ germination; choose green 3D geomat because it accommodates with green vegetated surface. It initially stabilize soil or rocky surface before vegetation developing; then it assists plantings to establish and stabilize the root system. Thus, we say that 3D geomat provides help both before and after vegetation.
Geomat | Geonet
3D Geomat laying
Result | growth
3D Geomat Armour for slope protection structure and details:
3D Geomat Armour combination | Geonet + bio grass seed mat
First quality nutrients
3D geomat Armour details | Greening geomat applied
Benefits of 3D Armour geomat + fabric planting textile
- Before vegetation starts develop, our 3D geomat provides protection firstly.
- The voids of over 90% encouraging the system developing and planting growing.
- Our 3D geomat could be a polyamide mat, it is of light weight and high flexibility. Compared with PE and PP mat, PA mat doesn’t float in water. Therefore, it is easy to handle and install both in dry and wet conditions.
- The material is not attractive to rodents and bacteria.
- The geotextile fabric is thermally bonded to the core of 3D geomat ensuring filtration, separation and protection of core from damage, protect the fill from being washed out by heavy water.
- Hexagonal wire mesh and geogrid reinforced 3D geomat make an integral mat, significantly increase the tensile strength, and adjacent panels of reinforced 3D geomat doesn’t need to be overlapped, therefore its also more material saving than unreinforced erosion control mats.
- 3D geomat accepts hydroseeding and shrub planting where more rapid colonization is required.
Geonet specification for road railway highway tunnel
- Em2, em3, em4, em5
- Width: 2m
- Roll length can be decided by customers
3D Armour geomat is suitable at, below and above the water level or on dry slopes like the waterline of channels, rivers lakes, spillways and rocky, soil steep slopes.
Property of 3D geomat
- Tri-dimensional structure
- Can bear high water level scour Application of Geomat for Road Railway Highway Tunnel Slope protection in the highway, railway, channel, dam and so on.
|EAN CODE||73500030910 80|
|Product name:||3D Armour – Geomat for Slope Protection|
|Material and Contents per sq m.|
|Initial Order Quantity:||20 pcs|
|Dimension:||2m x 30m = 60 square meters (m2).|
|Area:||Application of Geosynthetics|
|Hydraulic:||Lagooning and Water Treatment, Ornamental Ponds, Golf Courses Aquaculture and Desalination Water LagoonsTanks, Reservoirs, Liquid WasteFloating Cover Solutions Drainage and FiltrationShading Cover Solutions.|
|Environment:||Tailing ponds, Leach mining, Landfills,Landfill Capping, Protection against corrosion, Vertical Barriers.|
|Civil Works:||Erosion Control, Secondary Containment, Tunnels, Linear and Surface Works, Consolidation of Margins,Soil Reinforcement, Soil Separation.|
|Building:||Parking, Roofing, Soundproofing building.|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||21 kg|