Three dimension vegetation 3D geomat is a new typed seed planting material with 3D structure, which can protect the ground surface being corroded before the turf is growing up, and fix the seeds.The compound protection layer formed after the grass grows up can endure washing by high level and high speed water. It can be a substitute of the concrete, bitumen, stone etc to be the slope protection material. It has mainly been used in highway, railway, river way, embankment, hillside etc.
Geomat is a stable tri-dimension net structure, produced by multi -layer plastic geonet welding together. The surface is uneven and crumbly, so it allows soil or sand be filled in by 90%. Plants roots can go through the geomat freely to a depth of 30-40cm. In this way, plants, geomat and soil are firmly connected to protect the slope.
In general, our clients choose black 3D geomat because it provides thermal protection and holds water for plantings’ germination; choose green 3D geomat because it accommodates with green vegetated surface. It initially stabilize soil or rocky surface before vegetation developing; then it assists plantings to establish and stabilize the root system. Thus, we say that 3D geomat provides help both before and after vegetation.
Specification of Geomat for Road Railway Highway Tunnel
- Em2, em3, em4, em5
- Width: 2m
- Roll length can be decided by customers
Property of Geomat for Road Railway Highway Tunnel
- Tri-dimensional structure
- Can bear high water level scour Application of Geomat for Road Railway Highway Tunnel Slope protection in the highway, railway, channel, dam and so on.
3D geomat is suitable at, below and above the water level or on dry slopes like the waterline of channels, rivers lakes, spillways and rocky, soil steep slopes.
Erosion Control - 3D Geo-Mat Pre-seeded
- Before vegetation starts develop, our 3D geomat provides protection firstly.
- The voids of over 90% encouraging the system developing and planting growing.
- Our 3D geomat could be a polyamide mat, it is of light weight and high flexibility. Compared with PE and PP mat, PA mat doesn’t float in water. Therefore, it is easy to handle and install both in dry and wet conditions.
- The material is not attractive to rodents and bacteria. The geotextile fabric is thermally bonded to the core of 3D geomat ensuring filtration, separation and protection of core from damage, protect the fill from being washed out by heavy water.
- Hexagonal wire mesh and geogrid reinforced 3D geomat make an integral mat, significantly increase the tensile strength, and adjacent panels of reinforced 3D geomat doesn’t need to be overlapped, therefore its also more material saving than unreinforced erosion control mats.
- 3D geomat accepts hydroseeding and shrub planting where more rapid colonization is required.
For various 3D geomat to choose, you might consider the type of climate in which a project is situated, local weather conditions, exposure to wind, rain, hydraulic loadings or sun, soil type, and the incline and shape of the slope.
|EAN CODE||73500030910 80|
|Product name:||3D Geomat for Slope Protection|
|Material and Contents per sq m.||
|Initial Order Quantity:||120 pcs – 1 EUR-pallet. (1200 mm x 800 mm).|
|Dimension:||0.80 x 12.50 m = 10 square meters (m2).|
|Area:||Application of Geosynthetics|
|Hydraulic:||Lagooning and Water Treatment, Ornamental Ponds, Golf Courses Aquaculture and Desalination Water LagoonsTanks, Reservoirs, Liquid WasteFloating Cover Solutions Drainage and FiltrationShading Cover Solutions.|
|Environment:||Tailing ponds, Leach mining,Landfills,Landfill Capping,Protection against corrosion,Vertical Barriers.|
|Civil Works:||Erosion Control, Secondary Containment, Tunnels,Linear and Surface Works,Consolidation of Margins,Soil Reinforcement,Soil Separation.|
|Net Weight (Approx:)||ca. 20 kg|